[meteorite-list] Multiple radar hits for 8 August 2011 Ohio bolide

Jim Wooddell nf114ec at npgcable.com
Sat Aug 27 10:14:01 EDT 2011

Good Morning Rob and list!

Rob, having played around with the NOAA program associated with the Doppler
Radar, only a little bit comparatively, I know this is very time consuming
investigative work.  My hat is off  to you guys that can find these 'needles
in the haystack'!  It's a lot of data to go through!
Thank you for the report.  I do hope it leads to some nice finds!

After watching the Peru object that fell, it sure would be nice to have that
data!

With Respect,

Jim Wooddell