[meteorite-list] Carpe Diem/Mike Farmer

brian burrer brimane at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 10:52:20 EDT 2011

I admire the passion and intestinal fortitude exhibited by Mike Farmer
in his recent adventures.  A lifetime of stories for your average
citizen of this planet has been compressed into a few months for our
intrepid hunter.  Many of us would have taken to a new occupation
after undergoing some of his trials.  I am glad to see rewards coming
his way and I recognize the hard labor involved.  Thank you Mike for
not taking to tektites in the same fashion- although there is always
room for one more intense but friendly rivalry!
Happy hunting,
Brian