[meteorite-list] Meteorite Wrongs On EBay

MexicoDoug mexicodoug at aim.com
Tue Aug 23 02:41:33 EDT 2011

If you stick your hand in a yellow jackets' nest that's already been
stepped on, you get stung!

Why bait people, angels or sleaze-balls, by posting private
conversations to the list?  Private stuff is a two edged sword and
makes rubble that gets mirrored forever.  Do you really want to be
associated with this when you go to a job interview...because that's
what the world is coming to.  In 10 years it will be so well organized
you'll get an upset stomach reading all the crap others dig up by the
equivalent of Googling one link - stuff that you wasted your own
valuable time doing.

I had my personal messages taken advantage here by being posted here
recently - it sucks!

Kindest wishes
Doug