[meteorite-list] Man To Trade Found Meteorite For Harley D

bill kies parkforestmet at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 20 01:16:33 EDT 2011

"Looks like scrap metal. I don't know what it is, but if I was a
gambling man, I would wager it is NOT a meteorite.
At any rate, instead of trading it for a motorcycle, he should trade
it for a haircut and some dental work. ;)"

Wow. Scrap metal, gambling, motorcycles, meteorites, haircuts and dental work. I'm sure I've ever read a post on this list that included so many of the things in this world so dear to me.

Bill