[meteorite-list] Perseids - clouds tonight

Michael Murray mikebevmurray at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 22:43:17 EDT 2011

List,
Went out about 9 last night to watch the Perseids.  Got to see some
fantastic orange colored very fast meteors go over.  We only had a few
clouds but nothing to obscure viewing.  Then came the moon.  Once it
was almost south of us, that was it for the shower.  I was all stoked
to go out tonight to watch again, and I will but we have a lot more
clouds tonight.  If something show up tonight through the clouds, it
will be something.  Anyway, Perseids this year are quite a show, or at
least last night they were.

Mike