[meteorite-list] AD - Special Monday Night Auctions Ending

Adam Hupe raremeteorites at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 8 11:47:53 EDT 2011

Dear List Members,

Just a quick note to let you know I have some great auctions ending tonight and tomorrow night. I will run one more set of special Monday Night auctions and then give it break for awhile.  There are lots of outstanding examples going for below my costs so you may want to take a look while I am still offering them.   Once some of these great specimens are gone, I have no way of replacing them.

Link to all auctions:
http://shop.ebay.com/raremeteorites!/m.html

Thank
you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck.

Best
Regards,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection