[meteorite-list] Trying to contact Aerolite and Suzanne

Notkin geoking at notkin.net
Tue Aug 2 20:53:19 EDT 2011

Mal Bishop wrote:

> I've been trying to contact Suzanne at Aerolite since Friday both by
> email and phone.  I've received no response so far via email and
> everytime I call I just get Geoff's voice mail greeting and then I
> leave my message.

Dear Mal:

Sorry for the slight delay in getting back to you. I've been on the
road for five weeks filming Season Three of "MM" and just returned
after a 23-hour travel day. My staff have been working so hard on
multiple new projects that I suggested we all take a long weekend, as
nobody here has had much time off since . . . well, the gem show back
in February. Hope you don't mind  : ) It's extremely unusual for us to
close the office and amazing how quickly that voice mailbox gets
filled up.

Everything is fine with your order and I hope you enjoy the new piece,
which is rather spectacular. Thank you for your continued patronage.

Hoping all is well with you,

Geoff

www.aerolite.org
www.meteoritemen.com