[meteorite-list] Trying to contact Aerolite and Suzanne

Mal Bishop magbish3 at lowcountry.com
Tue Aug 2 14:20:17 EDT 2011

I've been trying to contact Suzanne at Aerolite since Friday both by
email and phone.  I've received no response so far via email and
everytime I call I just get Geoff's voice mail greeting and then I leave
my message.

The office apparently hasn't been manned ( or womanned ;-)  ) since
Thursday.  Now when I call I get a message stating the voice mailbox is
full!

Has anyone else had a similar experience?  I was in the middle of a
transaction with Aerolite since early last week when I sent them a
package and all of the sudden there appears to be no one around.
The package has been waiting for them to pick up at the post office
since Thursday, but the post says it is still waiting for pickup.

Thanks,
Mal