[meteorite-list] AD - Two Sets of Auctions Ending

Adam Hupe raremeteorites at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 1 20:42:51 EDT 2011

Dear List Members,

Sorry if this ad hits multiple times. This didn't post the first ore second time so I will try again. I think my computer must have switched to rich-text for some reason.

Just a quick note to let you know I have 18
great auctions ending tonight and another 54 ending tomorrow night.
These are real auctions started at just 99 cents with no reserve.  Most
are only bid up to a fraction of the price you will find elsewhere. This
 is the time of year to get the best prices at auction so you may want
to take a look if you have the time.

Link to all auctions:
http://shop.ebay.com/raremeteorites!/m.html

Thank
you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck.

Best
Regards,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection