[meteorite-list] 99 Luft-bottles - sitting in my cabinet drawer

Shawn Alan photophlow at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 29 03:29:10 EDT 2011

MikeG and Listers

And this is one of the reasons but limited to of why I like to collect meteorite. No collection is the same and seeing your micro mount collection the the cork vials looks really cool and how you have it presented. Now have you found a way yet to present them if you were going to put them in a suit case of something of that nature? At any rate great collection with your micro mounts.

Shawn Alan
IMCA 1633
eBaystore
http://shop.ebay.com/photophlow/m.html