[meteorite-list] impact question--Barrett who?

jim_brady611 at o2.co.uk jim_brady611 at o2.co.uk
Mon Apr 25 07:17:01 EDT 2011

Well I for one have appreciated Sterlings humorous and thoughtful
postings to the list for now on a decade and I have no idea who Barrett
is but he seems to have quite a thin skin for starters.Is that the same
person who gets in a wrinkle when the subject line doesn't change ;-)
Try not to feel so hard done by Barrett,Sterling is just having some
fun while educating those of us who didn't complete higher level
science courses.Take a chill pill
Jim Brady