[meteorite-list] AD: 1 FULL YEAR of Advertising + Meteorites

Eric Wichman eric at meteoritesusa.com
Tue Apr 19 16:53:38 EDT 2011

Hey guys, sorry for the second ad, but this is kind of a fire sale to
generate some much needed funds. I was going to wait and do this all at
once because I have a very important announcement to make but things
happen and I need to move the schedule up. Your support is important.

To help generate part of the funding needed I'm offering premium ad
placement on my website for 1 FULL year for $399. This gets you 3 Ad
Spots, 2 of which are on EVERY page of the site.

This is first come first served for advertising on a TOP 10 meteorite
site for the whole year. Last time I did a sale like this half of all
the ads were gone in about 2 hours. I have 8 spots available in premium
spots throughout the site. To reserve your ad for the whole year email
me offlist for payment.

If you don't have an ad ready I'll design it for you for free.

Details:
http://www.meteoritesusa.com/featured/meteoritesusa-com-advertising/

I also have about 30 kilos of high quality hand picked stone meteorites
in stock ready to ship. Many high quality specimens at reasonable
prices. Email offlist for pricing and photos.

Regards,
Eric Wichman
www.MeteoritesUSA.com