[meteorite-list] AD-54 Auctions Ending Plus SAs and Other Great Stuff!

Adam Hupe raremeteorites at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 19 10:16:38 EDT 2011

Dear List,

I have 54 excellent auctions ending today, all started at just 99 cents with no
reserve.  Many do not have bids while others are bid extremely low. There is a
lot of rare material including nice sized planetary specimens so you may wan to
take a look if you can find a few minutes. I also loaded many Sikhote Alins,
some that are oriented, others with holes and a few with impact craters with the
buy-it-now option enabled.

Please take a look.

Link to all auctions:
http://shop.ebay.com/raremeteorites!/m.html

Thank  you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck.

Best  Regards,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection
IMCA 2185