[meteorite-list] Trying to contact Joe Kerchner & Ensisheim show

Zelimir.Gabelica at uha.fr Zelimir.Gabelica at uha.fr
Thu Apr 14 17:58:32 EDT 2011

Dear List,

Sorry to have to use this kind of contact.

I am desperately trying to contact Joe Kerchner for a very urgent reason.
Apparently he does not receive any of my numerous mails while I can
read him perfectly.
Possibly there is a problem with his mail box?

Today, he tried to contact me through the list.
I replied (him specifically) but he still can't read me.

Could someone from the list help me in concacting Joe and tell him
that he should try to find out a way to read my messages?
But through this message I believe Joe can (finally!) read me ?

Or is somebody willing me to receive my message for Joe and send him
(in case it is my server that is responsible for the lack of contact) ?

Thanks to all!

Zelimir

-------
PS: for the numerous persons wanting to know the dates of Ensisheim
show, here they are:

Friday June 17th to Sunday 19th

Theme: "NWA: the Saharan meteorites "bonanza"

Lectures:

1) Mike Farmer: "Meteorite hunting in deserts: real danger" !
(you guess what will be the real topic!)

2) Guy Verlooven: "Magnetic and electric behavior of meteorites" (tentative)

A detailed program will be sent soon to the List and through IMCA, as
well as the link to the corresponding flyer.

Personalized answers to all all applicants will follow off list.

Thanks very much!

Zelimir