[meteorite-list] AD: All Items now Auction Style

Don Merchant dmerchan at rochester.rr.com
Tue Apr 12 22:34:49 EDT 2011

Hi List. I have put up the 1/2 gm of Ausson Meteorite on eBay as an Auction
Style instead of a Buy it Now. My last 2 pieces of Actual Brick Slices from
the Original Wold Cottage Monument, directly acquired from Rob Elliott are
also an Auction Style rather the a Buy it Now.
This will move some stuff out so I can get a few other interesting
specimens/items to share and sell. Here is the auction link below:

http://shop.ebay.com/emflocater/m.html?_trksid=p4340.l2562

Thank you.
Sincerely
Don Merchant
Founder-Cosmic Treasures Celestial Wonders
http://www.ctreasurescwonders.com/index.html
IMCA #0960