[meteorite-list] AD - 1st ed. Mineralogy volume

dave entropydave at ntlworld.com
Thu Apr 7 12:05:36 EDT 2011

Hi,
Not strictly on topic of meteorites, but I have put on Ebay a particularly
fine 1st American Edition (1874) of "DIAMONDS AND PRECIOUS STONES"
Dieulafait, Louis.

Ex- Joseph Freilich scientific collection, this is about the best condition
volume out there for its age.

If interested, clicky below!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270732439196

Again, thank you for your indulgence.... seems I may prob post this twice as
even if I change my email formatting from rich text to plain text, seems i
never see it in the Metlist digests - so forgive me in advance!

best regards
dave
IMCA #0092
Sec. BIMS