[meteorite-list] Fwd: BS In The NYT: Black Market Trinkets From Space

Adam Hupe raremeteorites at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 6 16:47:56 EDT 2011

The NYT put quotes around what Dr. Ralph Harvey said.  This means to me that
they where reporting directly what was said during the interview.  I have a hard
time believing that any form of media would liable themselves by putting quotes
around something that was completely made up.

In any case if you talk to the media, you should take responsibility for the
backlash that it creates more often than not.