[meteorite-list] Where to see meteorites in New York city?

Michael Mulgrew mikestang at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 17:39:12 EDT 2011

List,

I am a southern California native, born, bred and raised.  I have been
to the east coast once for a Washington, D.C. visit.  I have the
opportunity to spend the weekend in New York city in July and I would
like some recommendations on where to see some fantastic meteorite
displays.  I think that there is one of the world's greatest at the
Natural History Museum, but I do not know any details.  I would
appreciate any specific recommendations on where to go, i.e. name of
institution and address if you have them, and any persons I may want
to speak to while there.  Thank you in advance.

-Michael