[meteorite-list] Scientists Find New Type Of Mineral In Historic Meteorite (Wassonite - Yamato 691)

Adam Hupe raremeteorites at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 5 16:59:18 EDT 2011

This new mineral got me into trouble. My fiancee, Zann saw me looking at it and
asked why I did not have the decency to try and hide the fact that I was looking
at this type of stuff on the internet.  I couldn't understand what she was
talking about until she left the room in disgust.  I explained to her that it
was just a new mineral and she looked relieved.

It reminded me of the time when she found a bunch of magazines hidden under my
mattress.  She pulled them out and saw that they were Meteorite Mags instead of
naughty ones and latter admitted to me that she thought to herself, "What a
geek, nobody hides Meteorite Magazines"  I had not hid them there, just placed
them there to read in case I became restless.

Best Regards,

Adam