[meteorite-list] ??????

Richard Montgomery rickmont at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 2 21:43:45 EDT 2011

I must say, the squabble is disappointing.  And, as a newcomer to this
highly respected METEORITE discussion forum, I wonder what the squabble is
intended to achieve.  More than once, in the small two years of me being
honored to participate here, I've written some words intended to allow some
re-focus away from the crap, back to why we are all engaged here.  Ususally,
the banter and squabble eventually dies away, but come-on gang.

Hey, List, here's a toast to the METEORITE fun instead!

-Richard Montgoemry