[meteorite-list] Denver Dealers - Thank You

McCartney Taylor mccartney at blackbearddata.com
Fri Sep 24 15:21:33 EDT 2010

To all the Denver dealers I interviewed. A great big thank you!

I got some great video of advice for new collectors that will help bring
in new collectors and keep them. I'll be putting the footage together
for a orientation video that should help the industry as a whole.

As to the second video, the Spoof project, Thank you all who
participated in that. All I can say now, is I damn near laughed my butt
off in reviewing the footage. Give me a few months to edit that up
properly and release it.

-mt