[meteorite-list] POP QUIZ

Shawn Alan photophlow at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 23 22:58:23 EDT 2010

Hello Listers,

The name of the game is guess that meteorite/s

The winner will receive a copy of Rocks from Space.

Question/s

Tell me the first meteorite that was discovered and can be dated from a precise date?

What is the old meteorite that has been on the Earth the longest?

Tell me the first meteorite that Nininger found?

In what year did the first meteorite fall happen in the USA?

Who coined the word hammer stone and why?

Please list in order all the pop quizzes I have done this year and list all the questions and answers for me.

In what year was the turning point that proved meteorites did fall from space?

If you have read this far then great job cause the only question you have to answer is the one below.

Which meteorite fall/s had an out come where the meteorite/s landed within 2 miles of each other in a 11 year time period.

The 5th Lister to email me off the list with the correct answers will win the book.

Good Luck

Shawn Alan
IMCA 1633
eBaystore