[meteorite-list] Brix's meteorite hunting training video

wahlperry at aol.com wahlperry at aol.com
Sat Sep 18 14:16:52 EDT 2010

Hi All,

Here is a short video clip of Brix's meteorite hunting training. This
is just a small part of his training, but you can see how he is
progressing. I also set up a small training area in which he has to use
only scent to locate the meteorite as the meteorites are hidden from
view. The training is really starting to come together. Brix had the
basic training down on the Mifflin, Wisconsin hunt but now he is
becoming more proficient when he finds the meteorites.  I have been
adding more challenges to the training.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIFop8kdu-k

Sonny

www.nevadameteorites.com