[meteorite-list] OT: Listening To Fermi

Meteorites USA eric at meteoritesusa.com
Thu Sep 16 21:59:06 EDT 2010

I might agree with that sentiment if there were enough information to
support it. However, I've got an interesting question about perspective
and time.

If a child looked out the window of a house for a mere 32/1000th of a
second and formed a conclusion that horses do not exist, would you say
he's correct?

Eric