[meteorite-list] other hobbies

MIke Antonelli mfrancis66 at verizon.net
Wed Sep 15 20:53:33 EDT 2010

Nice hearing what some of the folks out there are doing other than huntin and collecting meteorites. Some of my hobbies include astronomy (member aaap, I really enjoy tracking near-earth objects) riding motorcycles (street AND trail), playing/teaching guitar, bass, mandolin, and vocals, camping, music festivals, I'm another NHL-er, but my team is the Pittsburgh Penguins, Jeepin, writing, disc golfin, freestyle friz, restoring motorcycles and old guitars, metal detecting,..etc....Now if we could just get an earth day to last 30 hours instead of 24....