[meteorite-list] AD - AWESOME SALE - Angrite, Orgueil, and more! Trades?

Greg Catterton star_wars_collector at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 15 01:06:12 EDT 2010

Hi to all. I have some really nice material for sale on ebay and some yet to be listed on there.
My ebay listings: (Make offers for off ebay sales and trades)
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZwanderingstarmeteoritesQQhtZ-1

Not listed on ebay, but available for sale...

.39g of Orgueil with impeccable provenance.
Murchison
L'Aigle
Tatahouine 6g fragment
several nice slices and PREMIUM THIN SECTIONS of the "King of Angrites" NWA 6291 and also the 43g main mass!

email me off list for pics if interested.

Greg Catterton
www.wanderingstarmeteorites.com
IMCA member 4682
On Ebay: http://stores.shop.ebay.com/wanderingstarmeteorites