[meteorite-list] Other hobbies?

Don Merchant dmerchan at rochester.rr.com
Tue Sep 14 22:00:28 EDT 2010

I am a serious ghost hunter for many years who has traveled around the
country to some of the most haunted places in the United States as well as
ghost hunted with TAPS several times! I created 2 documentary CD's on the
haunted paranormal. One on EVP-Electronic Voice Phenomena and the other
about a very haunted former poorhouse now called Rolling Hills located in
East Bethany N.Y. I have my own paranormal website called Sci Tech
Paranormal Investigations. www.scitechpi.com  I also did a 2 year study of
the Frank's Box (an electronic instrument that can communicate with the
other side) and modified a version of the Frank's Box of which I used to
create a 2 part video about this amazing electronic instrument posted on
YouTube while proving by mathematics that this instrument is real and
works!! The Videos can be viewed on my website at
http://www.scitechpi.com/franksbox.html  If you find time, check the videos
out, they will totally make you think differently of the afterlife!
Cheers List
Sincerely
Don Merchant
IMCA #0960