[meteorite-list] MT Meteorite of the Month Martin's Ensisheim Now I'm happy!

Starsinthedirt at aol.com Starsinthedirt at aol.com
Tue Sep 14 12:19:04 EDT 2010

Hi List,   Martin Horejsi made my day  when I saw a Martin Cube sitting
next to his Ensisheim slice.  There have  been some great scale cubes offered
to us meteorite collectors recently and I  have bought several.  My old wood
cubes are not intended as  competition!

When I made the first wood scale cubes I said "I want  to make a cube that
even Martin would set next to his Ensisheim.  I wanted  to make it look as
old as the meteorite.  That's how the cubes came to be  called Martin Cubes.

Thanks Martin for sharing a photo of your wonderful  slice and for using a
Martin Cube in the shot.

Check it out  at:

http://www.rocksfromspace.org/METEORITE-OF-THE-MONTH-SEPTEMBER-2010.html

Tom