[meteorite-list] Rust Question about my stone meteorite. BKF is the best :)

Starsinthedirt at aol.com Starsinthedirt at aol.com
Mon Sep 13 15:06:59 EDT 2010

Hi List,  I must agree with Shawn on this  one.

Does any one know of a case where a meteorite came out of an  end
collectors collection to be used in any way in research?  I am not  talking about
Bob's 1st Lunar or Adams giant Lunar (These guys are not the end  collectors).

Any thing that does not degrade the sample and cause damage  but makes it
more pleasant to display in ones collection is a good  thing.

Tom Phillips

In a message dated 9/13/2010 11:48:36  A.M. Mountain Daylight Time,