[meteorite-list] Orgueil - article on supernova shrapnel

Shawn Alan photophlow at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 9 22:14:43 EDT 2010

Hello Michael and Listers,

Thank you for the link about the Orgueil meteorite, might I add this meteoriten is one of the best meteorites out there not for only its rich wealth of scientific data, but also the history and hoax behind the Orgueil meteorite. Here is also a link I found about the top 10 ten meteorites, http://science.discovery.com/top-ten/2009/meteors/meteors-07.html I have to agree with some of the meteorites listed but, I think they have left out some other great meteorites, but again, there are more meteorites with rich historical history not listed that I deem would be great for the list but there is only room for 10.

Shawn Alan
IMCA 1633
eBaystore
  http://shop.ebay.com/photophlow/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340