[meteorite-list] AD: FOR SALE: UNSEARCHED Small bag of Unclassified Meteorites---75.5 grams total.

Becky and Kirk bandk at chorus.net
Tue Sep 7 00:16:54 EDT 2010

Hi All,
I have a very nice small UNSEARCHED bag of Unclassified Meteorites that
total 75.5 grams it total weight. Small and larger stones included great
size variety too. Great for hand-outs, research, etc.

You never know what you might find! Please email me off-list at:
bandk at chorus.net if interested.
Please make an offer. These are nice and raw!!

First-come-first served. Can also send pics of the lot of course.

Thank You!!