[meteorite-list] Gebel Kamil on Voyage Botanica

GeoZay at aol.com GeoZay at aol.com
Mon Sep 6 17:41:45 EDT 2010

>>Oh, girls and boys! Just back  from my voyage to Gebel Kamil on Voyage
Botanica ...
Wish I had my  "Dukatenesel" handy as we say in German. A "Dukatenesel" is
a fairy
story  character, a donkey that ... well, whose droppings are coins. All
you have to  do
is tell that "nice" and "friendly" creature how many "coins" you need,
and, presto... :-)<<

Coins huh? Well, I guess that beats dropping  bricks. Which whenever I did
something wrong, that's what I ended up doing.
GeoZay