[meteorite-list] Teacher seeks inexpensive meteorites for talks.

Frederick Wallace fjwallace at snet.net
Mon Sep 6 12:58:56 EDT 2010

Hi,
A couple of years ago I got a bunch of meteorites from people on the list. Since
then I have given over 14 free talks and have exhausted my supply of meteorites
to give away. I was hoping I could purchase some inexpensive meteorites once
again to provide some samples for people/students I do talks for. I have 2 talks
scheduled for next month and a big talk in November. Any help would be
appreciated!
Jon Wallace
fjwallace at snet.net