[meteorite-list] WEBSITE UPDATE: New Advertising Rate Sheet & Free Ad Update

Meteorites USA eric at meteoritesusa.com
Fri Sep 3 16:13:32 EDT 2010

A while ago I offered free advertising in our magazine in exchange for a
banner link. I'm pleased to say all FREE ads are taken. In addition
we've updated our website with our new advertising rate sheet which
includes discounts up to 25%.

NEW! Text Based Advertising - Search engine friendly text ads are now
available.
NEW! Advertising rate table for easier ad ordering.
Download the new advertising rate sheet:
http://www.mhcmagazine.com/advertising/

Regards,
Eric Wichman
www.MHCMagazine.com