[meteorite-list] Wanted to Buy - Kilo of Indochinites from US seller

Galactic Stone & Ironworks meteoritemike at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 22:38:51 EDT 2010

Hi Listees,

I need a good price on 1000g of common indochinites, preferably in
small to medium sizes.  I'm not picky about shapes and I just need the
best price I can get.   I'll pay for USPS Priority Med Flat Rate Box
shipping to zipcode 33549.

Contact me offlist at meteoritemike at gmail.com

I can pay by PayPal right away.  I need these quickly, so only sellers
in the US should respond.

Best regards and thanks in advance!

MikeG

PS - The Meteorite Top Sites list is growing!  It is now up to 17
websites.  Sign up now and increase your traffic and sales!  ------>
http://meteorite.gotop100.com/