[meteorite-list] Meteorite Manuscripts

Mark Grossman markig at westnet.com
Sat Oct 30 01:42:51 EDT 2010

Some of you know that I collect autographs related to meteorites.  I have
just established a blog and a website called Meteorite Manuscripts, and I
have posted the latest addition to my collection - a carte-de-viste (CDV)
signed by Benjamin Silliman of Weston meteorite fame.

If you would like to take a look, go to
http://meteoritemanuscripts.blogspot.com/

I will be displaying some more interesting letters and other items, so be
sure to follow the blog to learn about the new additions - you can follow me
on twitter as well at http://twitter.com/#!/MetManuscripts

Hope you enjoy some of the items that will be displayed in the upcoming
weeks.

Mark

Mark Grossman
Briarcliff Manor, NY