[meteorite-list] Well, it's official Yelland Dry lake Bed

Greg Hupe gmhupe at htn.net
Wed Oct 27 14:41:53 EDT 2010

Hi Sonny,

Congratulations on the Official Naming of Yelland Dry Lake! You are
one persistant hunter and it has clearly paid off. Too bad our
schedules didn't mesh while I was in southern Nevada and California
the last few weeks, always next time. I was a little lucky again on my
last day of hunting, more on that later...

Again, Congrats on making Yelland Official!

Best Regards,
Greg Hupe