[meteorite-list] Origin of Meteorites

Meteorites USA eric at meteoritesusa.com
Tue Oct 26 03:25:00 EDT 2010

Origin of Meteorites Poster:
http://www.meteoritesusa.com/images/Origins-Poster.jpg

Let me know what you guys think, I'm considering getting these printed
up as 36"x24" wall posters. If I get a good enough response I'll get
them printed. I might even mail out "a few freebies" with some of the
magazines.

Wholesale pricing available (contact offlist). I get VERY good printing
rates since we're printing the magazine with the same printing company.
Same quality 100# glossy paper, vivid color inks, and clear coating to
protect from finger prints and scratches.

Regards,
Eric