[meteorite-list] Attention Steve Arnold: Divining Iron Meteorites

GeoZay at aol.com GeoZay at aol.com
Sun Oct 17 18:56:10 EDT 2010

>>You're seriously impugning the  German people, the smartest folks on the
planet? Do the names of   Nicolaus Copernicus, Albert Einstein,  Werner von
Braun, Werner  Heisenberg, Hermann Helmholtz, Max Planck, Wilhelm C.
Röntgen,
Heinrich R.  Hertz, Karl Benz & Gottlieb Daimler, Nikolaus August Otto,
Ernst
Ruska,  Konrad Zuse, and Levi Strauss mean anything to you? How about
Beethoven,  Brahms, Bach, Handel, Mozart, Strauss, Wagner, Kraftwerk and
Engelbert  Humperdinck? I could go on like this for another hour or so, but
you get my  point.<<

I'm not 100% certain, but I think Nicolaus Copernicus was  Polish.
GeoZay