[meteorite-list] dowsing for meteorites--had to try it

jim_brady611 at o2.co.uk jim_brady611 at o2.co.uk
Sat Oct 16 06:44:06 EDT 2010

I've watched this thread with some bemusement I must admit.Having never
tried this dowsing lark I automatically dismissed it as bunkum.But I
have just conducted an admittedly short and not very scientifically
sound experiment also with large meteorites.Amazingly the rods do cross
over my 6 kilo Gibeon and even my little 630gram Canyon Diablo.However
they also crossed over 2 large stone meteorites that I tested both in
the 3700 gram range.Weird

Jim Brady