[meteorite-list] ebay link

Dennis Miller astroroks at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 15 00:46:15 EDT 2010

Hi Steve! Those of us that run the high deserts of the Southwest are usually on a first name
basis with our Dermatologist. I think anyone over 50 that has been exposed the the brutal suns
of Arizona, New Mexico, Utah and Nevada, have had actinic keratosis bumps or more serious
carcinoma (Basal and Squamous) cells removed. I usually have five to ten burned off every
other year. I'm sure they got to yours soon enough. Never had to have surgery though.
Did have a nasty Basal cell carcinoma dug off my nose. Those of you that don't get checked
out from time to time, should....
Seeya!
Dennis