[meteorite-list] Bob Walker Memorial Web Page

Arlene Schlazer piebear at cox.net
Mon Oct 11 00:00:32 EDT 2010

My condolences to you Michael for the loss of your friend and to all who
were touched by him.  I did not know Bob, but being a part of this
community, we come to "know" people even if we never meet them in person.  I
always enjoyed his posts and the beautiful pictures he made.  The memorial
you made for him is beautifully done, and I'm sure I won't be the only one
brought to tears.  So very sad......
Arlene Schlazer