[meteorite-list] Official Announcement NWA 6077 is Paired with NWA 5400

Adam Hupe raremeteorites at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 5 13:34:07 EDT 2010

Congratulations John,

It is great to hear that you really appreciate what this meteorite represents. I
do not have any financial interest whatsoever in this rare and scientifically
valuable find.  I am surprised at the most reasonable price it is being offered
for.  Even if several more kilograms is confirmed, it is extremely rare;
millions of times rare than diamonds and infinitely more important as far as I
am concerned.

One just has to look at the GRA stones found in Antarctica that were once
mistakenly thought to plot on the TFL.  The scientific community was scampering
to get pieces of it after the press was misinformed about were they plotted.
Now the real deal has shown up and from Northwest Africa, unquestionably the
most important source for scientifically important new meteorites the last
decade.

Appreciate these meteorites while you can because new finds are being made at a
mere trickle compared to five years ago in both Antarctica and Northwest
Africa.

Best Regards,

Adam