[meteorite-list] AD - 112 Items

Adam Hupe raremeteorites at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 5 10:21:26 EDT 2010

Dear List Members,

I have 54 auctions ending this afternoon.  All were started at just 99 cents
with no reserve.  Many do not have bids yet or are still at the opening bid
price so take a look if you are interested in some very low prices. I also have
58 other items listed with the buy-it-now or make offer options enabled.  My
stock on several items is running low or completely out so you may want to pick
up a piece while you still can.

Please take a look if you have the time.

Link to all auctions:
http://shop.ebay.com/raremeteorites!/m.html

Thank  you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck.

Best  Regards,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection
IMCA 2185