[meteorite-list] Ice Meteorites from Jesus

Darryl Pitt darryl at dof3.com
Tue Nov 30 06:22:58 EST 2010

Hi Bernd....List.....

There was a fascinating study done some time ago on a large sampling of folks who believed the world was going to end on a specific day.   When the world didn't end on that day, the majority of participants felt they were blessed by having been provided more time to convince even more people that the world was going to end on a future as-yet-to-be-determined date.

In the film Annie Hall, the lead character, Alvy Singer, tells a joke as an allegory to the mystery of relationships:  "'A man complains to a psychiatrist that his brother thinks he's a chicken.' 'Well, why don't you turn him in?' says the doctor.  The man replies, 'I would...but I need the eggs.'"  And Alvy Singer concludes....we all need the eggs.

I'm just not interested in learning what Snyder's eggs might be because, well, reality should matter.

;-)