[meteorite-list] NASA Sets News Conference on AstrobiologyDiscovery

Adam Hupe raremeteorites at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 29 23:33:33 EST 2010

Jim, I can understand the need to suspend sales of NWA 998 until further notice.

I can hear the researchers and paleontologists chanting "Drill Baby, Drill" as
they are knocking down your door to get at some of those micro-fossils.
Astrobiologists will be scampering for pieces once they figure out how
fossil-rich this Nakhlite is.

Too bad there are a lot of posers claiming to have found alien life forms to
gain press, fame and money.  It will cheapen the experience when the real deal
is studied more, accepted and announced following proper protocol.

As for me, several requests for pieces of NWA 998 have come in.  Sorry, I only
have a few milligrams left other than the main mass which will not  be cut
again.

Best Regards,

Adam

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Strope" <nwa482 at comcast.net>