[meteorite-list] AD: www.martianfossils.com

Jason Phillips jnbran at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 29 21:08:38 EST 2010

Hello List,
With all the hype of NASA's announcement tomorrow, I thought I would offer up my
website www.martianfossils.com for sale or trade.  I bought it a while ago with
the thoughts of putting up pieces of mars meteorites from my collection or
opening it up to others with martian meteorites that could place them there for
sale.  NASA has always used the term martian fossils and this will be thrown
around all over the media and web starting tomorrow.  If you have any other
thoughts about what I could do with this let me know or if you want somewhere to
sell your hoards of martian meteorites let me know.

Take Care,
Jason Phillips
www.rocksfromheaven.com
www.martianfossils.com