[meteorite-list] Thanks to the Meteorite Men

Thunder Stone stanleygregr at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 29 18:36:35 EST 2010

Hi List:

I just wanted to point out something really neat that is happening as a result of the "Meteorite Men" TV show.  For the last 4 or or 5 years I have been collecting meteorites and have met many nice and interesting people during my ventures.  Also, I have been telling many old friends of my fascinating new hobby; many are interested and often are surprised they can be found.  It's always so rewarding to tell my friends all about meteorites.  Well now with the show on TV... I have be getting the responses like "I saw this show about meteorites and I thought of you." How cool is that.  Now many of my friends, some of whom I have not seen for many many years, think about me when they see the show.  What a cool hobby, I'm so glad I got into it.  Also, my father-in-law loves it as well, and over the holidays we watched it together.

So my many thanks to the Geoff and Steve for producing such a wonderful show - keep it up.

Everyone - Happy Holidays.

Greg S.