[meteorite-list] AD: Luce' .59g, Barbotan, Tabor, Esnandes, L'Aigle .75g, Fisher, Weston, Siena, Tagish Lake, St Louis 106mg, Orgueil, Lost City and more :)))

Shawn Alan photophlow at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 27 15:40:24 EST 2010

Hello Listers,

I have some great buys on eBay and also killer items Ill be selling outside of eBay so if you have any questions contact me.

Also, contact me via email about these meteorites sales and name your price and see what we can work out with the list down below.

Luce' fragment .59g
L'Aigle .758g fragment
Fisher part slice 1.54g
St Louis 106mg

eBay Auctions

ESNANDES very rare historic meteorite fall- France 1837
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250730527864&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

SYLACAUGA meteorite, Mrs. Hodges Meteorite Strike!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260696505812&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

SIENA meteorite 1794 historic fall from Italy VERY RARE
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260697498203&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

ORGUEIL meteorite 9mg, very rare historic fall-1864!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250724393508&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

NEW CONCORD meteorite 1860-Horse killer-ASU collection!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260696937610&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

ST. LOUIS meteorite *vary rare* hit a moving car-1950.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250730557308&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

L'AIGLE 29mg Historic meteorite from France, 1803 rare!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260696511340&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

TAGISH LAKE meteorite 110mg LOT ALL with fusion crust!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250731510799&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

TAGISH LAKE meteorite 30mg-most amount of nanodiamonds
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260697499834&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

MELROSE(a) meteorite- owned and examined by Nininger.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250730931576&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

LOST CITY meteorite 1st fireball photo path in USA RARE
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250730926342&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

ALMAHATA SITTA meteorite 2008TC3 seen from space rare!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250730929450&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Also this week ill be placing a Tabor auction on eBay so keep an eye out for that.

Thank you
Shawn Alan
IMCA 1633
eBaystore