[meteorite-list] AD The backorderd brushed black cubes are finally in

rexscates at comcast.net rexscates at comcast.net
Tue Nov 23 01:11:52 EST 2010

ScaleObjects.com

http://scaleobjects.com/scale%20cubes/1cmscalecubes.html

Sorry about the delay but they were tied up with my other Photo-cubes and they delayed them all until my next shipment of Tungsten carbide jewelry came in.

So if anyone else was waiting for them to arrive don't hesitate to order one now as I am sure they will sell out again.

Also if anyone is willing to send me a picture of their scale cubes being used, I will include them on my website, give you credit ( you can have your names up in lights), and if you have your own website I will link back to it.

http://scaleobjects.com/picturesofuse/samplepictures.html

send pictures to rexscates at sbcglobal.net

I have a few more to put up but I have been busy with jewelery sales and the website was put on the back burner for a bit.

any questions give me a call

831-338-8354
rex Scates